Sunday, January 4, 2015

Rock Guardians

Part of the joy of photography for me is the appearance of faces in the forests and cliff faces. I find it intriguing that many people don't see them, because to me they're easily discernible. I love to think of them as Nature's guardians of spiritual places and to imagine the secret life of trees.  Creating a slideshow of some of these guardians has long been on my agenda so at last I've compiled a short slideshow of some of the more persistent ones from the Kamay Botany Bay National Park. The quality is not what I would like but at least I've taken some action and I am relatively pleased with the sound track. 

4 comments:

  1. Extremely well done. I saw faces in most of the photo's. Mostly animal some human, one reminded me of a person seen thru a sheet, like a tortured soul waiting release. My favorite, perhaps, was the gila monster, and so many birds, snakes, a terrier or two, one a beautiful model ..... Loved it, double Fave!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good of you to take the time to comment Bob. I know you love Nature as I do. I'd love to see one of your Winter Wonderland ( with Natasha Rose of course)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cold here this week, Natasha and I don't want to be outside. Talking about -20F with the wind/chill factor. Hopefully we'll get a reprieve soon, I'm getting cabin fever.

      Delete
  3. It's hard for me to imagine what it's like. I guess you have central heating to keep you warm. But it must be frustrating for Natasha to not be able to walk and to not be able to get the camera out

    ReplyDelete