Friday, May 30, 2014

Foggy Morning at Woronora Bridge

Usually foggy mornings occur on work days but as luck would have it a mad dash to Como was rewarded by a fog that didnt seem intent on lifting as is the usual scenario. I was left with plenty of time to head towards the Woronora River and spent many minutes observing the canoeists, fishermen and dog walkers appearing, then dissolving, into a foggy landscape. I find fog to be one of the most difficult situations to capture digitally, as many images simply end up looking washed out or over exposed rather than atmospheric.

A little too late for this exercise, but I believe I may need to shorten the exposure time or play manipulate exposure compensation next time. Fingers crossed I won't have to wait too long before I'm gifted with another foggy morn . 

No comments:

Post a Comment