Friday, July 11, 2014

Pelican Therapy

Whenever I feel deluged by life occurrences, hitting the road and observing pelicans is a rejuvenating  therapy.  
With an imminent return to work hovering like a revengeful drone, I decided to explore two locations I'd seen posted on Facebook by fellow amateur photographers. Travelling from Sydney to the old coal loader at Catherine Hill Bay and then on towards Caves Beach, I was able to schedule a visit to both the pelican feeding and the much photographed lifesavers' hut at the Entrance, so the day was filled to the brim with photo opportunities.
image: Catherine Bay Coal Loader
............

2 comments:

  1. A Perplexed Pelican and Stormy Sea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the perplexed description Bob - couldnt quite identify it myself - amazing creatures

      Delete